The system is a unified sector based ERP automating both the operational and financial aspects. With SafariSys you will have a custom built solution designed for your specialty, practice size, staff volume and style of delivering services
Our aim is not to slow you down but to lift your practice up.
How do we do it?
Creating technology that helps you work seamlessly without putting a dent in your pocket.
It’s fully multi-company, multi-department and multi-currency.
Taking you live in less than 4 weeks, while the lowest issue resolution times in the industry.
Offering you sufficient business intelligence for performance tracking and smart decision making on the go
The system has a whole range of integrated modules to cover every function of Hotel management. Forward bookings, groups, and children are easily handled. Double bookings and missed reservations become a thing of the past. Accommodation, telephone, room service, restaurant, bar or other expenses incurred by in-house guests are easily tracked, processed and receipted. Other key features to note
- We offer robust fully integrated point of sale solutions for any size food and beverage operation.
- Significant improvements to order efficiency
- Increased speed of service for happier customers
- Eliminate the redundancies associated with hand written orders
- Quicker table turns produce additional revenue
- More accurate ordering and ticketing
- A unique and impressive dining experience for restaurant patrons
- By the mare fact that our system is web-based on-line booking is possible or even on spot booking for any customer.
- Simple room management ,from the time a guest is checked in and the time is checked out, the system will update the room as either occupied and dirty or not occupied and clean
- Once a guest is checked in on Reservation; where a guest is assigned a room and the billing is done on regards to all the amenities attached to the room.
- Keep track of your regular customers. Track how much they are spending, and what their preferences are. Use this information to improve your loyalty programs.
- Check in and Check out
- Quick folio –Front desk sales
- In-house – search for guests by room, name and group
- Floor plan- quick overview of rooms and beds.
- General Ledger
- Receivables and Customers.
- Payables & Supplier Management
- Bank Reconciliation
- Human Resource Administration and Payroll processing
- Inventory Management
- Comprehensive Reporting & Analysis Control